- Applications are submitted to EAQAN Executive Secretary, EAQAN Secretariat verifies compliance of information provided with the criteria for EAQAN membership following verification by the E
- AQAN National Chapter in the respective Partner States. IUCEA Secretariat submits compliant applications to the EAQAN National Chapter Executive Committee for consideration and recommendation for approval by the EAQAN Executive committee
Application letter should address the following
- Please describe your organization’s reasons for submitting an application for EAQAN membership.
- Please describe your organization’s involvement or interest in quality assurance in higher education.
- Include specific information on any quality assurance efforts that your organization is currently engaged in.
- What benefits do your expect your organization will obtain through membership in EAQAN?
Irrespective of whether a university is public or private, the following formula for subscriptions based on the number of students registered at the respective university will apply.
|No.||Particulars||Rate (USD)||Amount (USD)|
|1.||Institutional Membership Fee||100||100.00|
|2.||Institutional Annual Subscription Fee||150||150.00|
Bank Account Details
Kindly pay your fees through our bank account:
|Account Name:||East African Higher Education Quality Assurance Network Ltd|
|Bank:||KCB. Uganda Ltd|
|Account Type:||Dollar Account|
|Address:||P. O. Box 7399, Kampala, Uganda, Plot 7, Commercial Plaza, Kampala Road|